SE2S is seeking Engineering Support Subject Matter Expertise to support the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) through Scientific and Technical Intelligence (S&TI) initiatives – see specific requirements below:
MUST possess and active TS/SCI Clearance or will not be considered
- Ability to holistically analyze the capabilities and UAS or EW/cyber vulnerabilities of critical nodes of sensor-to-shooter kill chains.Experience with EW and/or offensive cyber operation capabilities would be beneficial in addition experience with the targets covered below:
- Knowledge of digital communication systems to include engineering/analysis/operational experience with communication systems hardware (radios, modems, switches, etc.) and/or radio-frequency engineering (i.e. knowledge electromagnetic propagation antennas, and communication signals).
- Knowledge of communications and/or computer networking at the network, data link, and physical layers.
- Knowledge of military command and control systems to include composition of command posts, functions of military automated command systems hardware/software, and general knowledge of operational to tactical level C2
- Knowledge of ISR sensors, data fusion, and processing of sensor data to form targeting packages.
- BS and min of 3yrs experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- TS/SCI clearance: 1 year (Preferred)