We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Cyber Engineer/ISSM who can work independently and collaboratively within an engineering team working directly with the customer to solve complex problems within a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will provide engineering support to unique clients around the world, evaluating new requirements and implementing networking solutions to meet user requirements. Candidate must be able to lay flat existing networks and create diagrams to capture network configurations and data flows, as well as support the engineering team by illustrating potential network configurations to include Tactical, National, SOCOM, and DISA infrastructure. Working with the US Government client, the candidate will assess products for reliability, perform analysis test cases and scenarios, deliver formal test reports and working within the RMF framework.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Perform risk analysis utilizing RMF, ATO, and accreditation package process
- Evaluate products for meeting network performance standards and specifications
- SIGINT/EW collection equipment network integration
- Develop cross domain solutions for data sharing
- Write complex test procedures and protocols to assess product reliability and performance
- Perform ancillary duties as required in support of test and evaluation of SIGINT Systems
- Formal presentation ability
- Travel up to 25% of the time in performance of prescribed duties
· Must be a US Citizen
· Must possess a valid Driver License
· Must have an active DoD Top-Secret Security Clearance
· Must be eligible/willing to submit to polygraph
· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience
· Experience and in-depth knowledge of ground and airborne ISR EW and SIGINT Systems
· Network architecture (requirements, specification, design, diagraming and implementation)
· Experience utilizing the RMF process and working ATO packages
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Place of Duty
· Hurlburt Field, FL
- Master's degree in an Engineering discipline
- US Federal Agency employment in a STEM directorate
- 8 + years of experience in the Special Operations Community
- Security+, PenTest+, CySA+, CISM, CCSP, CEH, CASP+
- Tactical comms familiarity with B-LOS systems (KG/TACLANE and MILSATCOM systems)
- Familiarity with tactical military radio (setup/use/management)
- Practical NiFi experience
- One or more sysadmin experience (Linux, Windows, Containerization, Virtual machines, System imaging, Server HW/FW/SW)
- Containerization experience (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC, etc): technology
- Proficiency in Linux environments (all “flavors” of Linux considered)
- Mission planning (network) familiarity
- High-side dataflow experience
- Previous performance in a leadership position (Site Lead, IPT Lead, etc.)
Who Are We
Helios Defense Solutions (HDS) LLC is a SDVOSB that delivers focused support for the full spectrum of DoD and Federal Agency intelligence and training needs. Helios leverages the cross-functional intelligence expertise of its team members to deliver an operational framework centered problem solving, functional training delivery, and purposeful operational analysis.
Top reasons to join the Helios family
· Company culture. At Helios, our employees are not just a number, they are family. Helios fosters a family-oriented culture and understands that family always comes first.
· Benefits. Our medical and 401k benefits exceed the industry standards and are competitive
· Open-door policy. From senior leadership to brand-new hires, employees can always speak with the CEO & President of the company to get questions answered and problems solved.
· Job Satisfaction. The work we do is truly important and long lasting no matter your role, you are key to supporting our clients achieve real-world missions.
· Veteran advocates. Helios has an active Veterans Employee Resource Group, Rally Point which supports the communications styles and organizational paradigms unique to our Veteran employees.
Helios is a strong believer that if you take care of your employees, your employees will take care of you!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Employees are required to follow contractual, local, state, federal and others as directed policies for COVID requirements. PPE is at employee's expense.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- DL (Required)
- knowledge & experience with ATO packages (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location