Clarus Lightng and Controls is seeking a Field Service Representative to perform on site commissioning of lighting controls products. This includes travel to job sites in various phases of construction to examine installation, test equipment, program equipment with desired settings, and training end users on the use and upkeep of the lighting control systems installed. This position will work closely with the technical support phone representatives to provide service to on-site customers as well as providing technical expertise for customers.
- Travel to sites to commission installed lighting control systems. This may include troubleshooting, proper installation verification, system programming and customer training.
- Assist in the gathering of data for project commissioning, including completed panel schedule paperwork and other documents pertinent to job commissioning.
- Prepares and submits documentation regarding site visitations to the Phone Support center in order for streamlined continued support of the customer site.
- Assist with training of additional field support representatives or lighting representatives.
- Work with our Connected Lighting Specialists on new lighting systems to become field service lead on products.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Experience in Technical field sales or repair.
Experience in Lighting, Controls, HVAC, security system industry.
Ability to tactfully respond to questions, and frame responses in conjunction with company policies and procedures.
Well-developed analytic ability and troubleshooting skills .
Ability to work with, and technically train, customers at all levels of the construction process, including contractors and engineers.
Serve as common customer point of contact for our company
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- electrical: 3 years (Required)
- electrical, lighting, or construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- lighting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply