Join us for an exciting career with a well-established Controls and Data Systems Integrator as a Controls Engineer in the Chesapeake, Va. area. This person will be responsible for developing manufacturing automation projects for Fortune 500 Companies utilizing the latest in automation technologies. Controls Engineers are given the opportunity to work on projects from the initial planning stages to field installation and commissioning.
Controls Engineer Responsibilities include:
· Design automation control systems.
· Equipment and materials specification including PLCs, automation and control instrumentation
· Program Human Interface systems via Wonderware, Factorytalk, Siemens HMI products.
· Proficient in programming PLC's, Rockwell, Siemens, GE, Modicon, etc.
· Documenting project issues/conditions and maintaining detailed records
· Submitting Complete Project manuals.
· Manage scheduling, updates with clients and detailed logs
Controls Engineer Requirements:
· 2-4 years experience as a Controls Engineer
· Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
· Good working knowledge of control and automation systems, PLCs and other related controls.
· Knowledge of NEC, ISA standards and recommendations
. Must be a U.S. citizen for this project position
Controls Engineer Benefits:
· Medical Health Plan
· Paid-time Off
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Excellent Competitive Salary
· Bonus Plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Controls Systems Design: 1 year (Required)