Technical Services Team Leader
Located: Weston, FL
Reports to: Site Operations Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Technical Services Team Leader to join our team located in Weston, FL, USA. This role is responsible for overseeing the second level technical support function which provides support to our Customers and distributors and analyzes trends to improve the functionality of our devices. We are looking for an individual who has related experience, strong technical skills, and the ability to trouble shoot, resolve issues, and manage a team.
What you’ll do:
· Overall responsibility and oversight for service call handling, response time, and resolution management, focused on meeting customer needs and compliance requirements.
· Perform trend analysis, assess, and provide recommendations for improvement.
· Provide next level technical support to Field Service Engineers; be the subject matter expert in this area for all parts of the business.
· Schedule Field Service Engineers visits.
· Create and execute Work Instructions.
· Oversee complaints reporting and resolution management.
· Repair and Test systems arriving to the Depot
· Provide and support Return Material Authorized (RMA) program.
· Develop training program for new and existing employees as well as distributors and execute as required.
· Supervision and on-going evaluation of team members.
· Be able to answer calls and provide technical support outside of regular working hours when needed.
· Any other duties as assigned by manager.
What you’ll need:
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a technical role overseeing a team.
- Associate Degree or applicable experience desirable.
- Previous experience with a medical or medical aesthetic company desirable.
- Experience with CRM or any ERP system is an asset.
· Self-motivated with a positive, proactive mindset and ability to work independently.
· Excellent time management and organization skills.
· Ability to collaborate effectively and work with business partners.
· Flexible and adaptable, able to multi-task under pressure.
· Ability to present solutions to meet the business needs.
· A valid driver’s license and ability to travel as needed.
What you will be part of – our Venus Concept Culture
Venus Concept believes in pushing boundaries while embracing creativity and innovation. Our employees are a critical part of our company’s performance and are at the core of its success. At Venus Concept, we rely on our employees, customers, and network of industry professionals around the world to continuously improve and Deliver the Promise. In order to do that, we ensure that everyone operates with the same values and vision. At Venus Concept, we promise to give you Endless Opportunities, allow you to Foster Innovation and be part of Delivering a Best-In-Class Offering.
Venus Concept is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Venus Concept is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
About Venus Concept
Venus Concept is an innovative global medical aesthetic technology leader with a broad product portfolio of minimally invasive and non-invasive medical aesthetic and hair restoration technologies and reach in over 60 countries and 21 direct markets. Venus Concept focuses its product sales strategy on a subscription-based business model in North America and in its well-established direct global markets. Venus Concept’s product portfolio consists of aesthetic device platforms, including Venus Versa, Venus Legacy, Venus Velocity, Venus Fiore, Venus Viva, Venus Freeze Plus, Venus Heal, Venus Glow, Venus Bliss, Venus Epileve and Venus Viva MD. Venus Concept’s hair restoration systems includes NeoGraft®, an automated hair restoration system that facilitates the harvesting of follicles during a FUE process and the ARTAS® and ARTAS iX® Robotic Hair Restoration systems, which harvest follicular units directly from the scalp and create recipient implant sites using proprietary algorithms. Venus Concept has been backed by leading healthcare industry growth equity investors including EW Healthcare Partners (formerly Essex Woodlands), HealthQuest Capital, Longitude Capital Management, and Aperture Venture Partners. For more information, please visit www.venusconcept.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1.00 - $2.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Technical support: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)