POSITION TITLE: Assistant Property Management (Commercial and Residential)
OVERVIEW: Our client is an owner, manager and developer of residential and commercial properties. They are looking for a bright, energetic, Administrative Assistant to join their group.
RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
- Update and maintain contractor charts for all properties in Excel.
- Handle calls from tenants, dispatch the appropriate contractor and provide follow up until final resolution.
- Interface with senior management and outside personnel of all levels.
- Assist in various duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
· Must have good organizational skills.
· Must have good follow up skills.
· Must be able to multi task
· Ability to prioritize and manage various projects and able to work under pressure.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Some college coursework completed.
SALARY: Based on experience
LOCATION: Queens or Nassau County area
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property Management: 2 years (Preferred)