Project Engineer – Civil
Amalgamated Sugar Company – Twin Falls, Idaho
Amalgamated Sugar has an opening for a Project Engineer-Civil working at the Twin Falls industrial factory in Twin Falls, Idaho, to make a significant impact with the organization through the planning, executing, and overseeing a variety of projects that will support the growth of the factory team and company. This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
More specifically, the Civil Project Engineer will be responsible for developing and managing process and infrastructure improvement projects, including water and treatment systems. Applicants must have the ability to manage multiple projects, prepare budgets, generate detailed design criteria and schedules, write technical specifications and proposals for procurement, coordinate efforts of several departments, and provide a leadership role in the development, installation and monitoring of each project through commissioning. Applicants should also be able to manage and coordinate with contractors, consultants, and local or state officials using both verbal and written communication.
Amalgamated Sugar Company is built on innovation and is a proud leader in the sugar industry and that can only happen with the best people. Qualified applicants must be dynamic and be able to work successfully in a fast-paced, fluid environment with strong analytical and accurate critical problem solving/thinking skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil and/or Structural Engineering.
· Professional Engineering license preferred, or actively working toward licensure.
· Proven 4 years of working experience in related field.
· Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD and Civil/Plant 3D to accurately render construction drawings.
· Working knowledge of construction processes and materials, industrial equipment, building design, and current UBC regulations.
· Ability to perform technical and feasibility studies from design to commissioning.
· Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
· Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
· Proficient with project management software such as MS Office Suite and MS Projects.
· Or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $64,000.00 - $89,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Twin Falls, ID 83301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location