This position will be responsible for providing Contractor Quality Control Management for a construction site
located at JBER-Elmendorf, Alaska. The position requires, at a minimum, the following skills:
- Know contract plans, specifications and requirements.
- Treat and inspect work features in accordance with the contract documents and the
quality control plan.
- Properly report, record and compile required documentation of this construction project.
- Coordinate and review shop drawings, submittal data and certification, as required by the
- Check materials delivered to the Contractor against contract specifications.
- Participate in assuring compliance with the safety program.
- Follow up on reported non-conforming operations until remedial measures have been
taken, and the required quality is assured.
- Detail information about work adversely affected by weather conditions.
- Document deficiencies noted, corrective action taken, and reference the contract requirements.
- Document periods of no work, delay and causes.
- List safety violations and notify the Health and Safety Manager.
- Test, or request testing, of any construction or construction material as required by the
- Inspect and verify equipment for safety and conformance to specifications.
- Order the correction or removal of any construction or construction material that does
not meet the standards required by the contract specifications and quality control plan.
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE
Graduate engineer, graduate architect, or a graduate with a BS degree in construction management and have a
minimum of (5) five years construction experience.
A minimum of 7 years of experience in construction quality control and are International Code Council (ICC)
certified as a Commercial Building Inspector.
RESUMES CAN BE SUBMITTED TO:
- Proficient skill Level in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Primavera P6 knowledge highly desirable.
- USACE QCS/RMS experience highly desirable.
- Valid state driver’s license / Passport for Base Access.
- Ability to successfully pass background/security checks for base and project access.
- Mail: 620 East Whitney Road, Anchorage, AK 99501
- Fax: 907-522-3464
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIT COMPANY is an AA/EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled and is a Drug-Free Workplace.
620 EAST WHITNEY ROAD * ANCHORAGE, ALASKA 99501 * PHONE 907-349-6666 * FAX 907-522-3464