Overview: BRPH is an international architectural and engineering firm that offers a full range of in-house services with clients in the Aerospace, Manufacturing, Commercial, Education, Entertainment, Hospitality, Construction Services and Government markets. Our firm is looking for a Ground Support Equipment Engineers/Designers who will work in the firm’s headquarter office in Melbourne, Florida which is also known as Space Coast Paradise. While working on dynamic projects you can look forward to epic rooftop space launches in an office just minutes from area beaches. Located an hour from some of the world’s most famous amusement parks like Disney World and Universal Studios of Florida, Melbourne is the perfect place for career, family and fun with its subtropical climate and suburban appeal.
When you join the BRPH family, you are not just a part of the staff, but an employee owner who sets your career path. We are a workplace that advocates career growth and boost creativity. We promote diversity, flexibility and employee well-being. Your success is our inspiration.
- Developing tooling / fixtures for vehicles of any type.
- Requirements Development or Systems Engineering.
- 4-5 years of CAD - Creo or other solid modeling software.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance.
- Demonstrated good communication through Power-Point and Excel.
- Interface control documents.
- Importing and/or transferring large CAD components and assemblies.
- Sizing and selection of appropriate hardware for loads.
- Sizing and selection of appropriate standard components (casters, bearings, latches) for usage.
- Seeing a project through from conceptual phase though design to test and usage
- Ability to create a Free Body Diagram and calculating static reaction loading
- 4-5 years of Design experience, GSE or Aerospace Vehicle preferred.
- BS in Mechanical, Structural, Aerospace, Civil or Systems Engineering
- MUST be a US citizen or Permanent Resident for ITAR compliance
- Represents the firm in a professional manner
- Must be an excellent communicator and work effectively in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Location: 5700 N Harbor City Blvd.,Suite 400, Melbourne, FL 32940
Job Type: Full-time