The role is Lead PHP front-end developer for several web-based systems that provide marketing and CRM data to healthcare and pharmaceutical clients. This role will include oversight of code quality, documentation, and overall direction of the product. You will solve new challenges, maintain existing code base, create various utilities and scripts, and push the technology forward. We are a fast-paced Agile team building new PHP features, solidifying structure, and iterating the product. And, of course, attention to detail is paramount as we are dealing with medical information.
The ideal candidate will be able to solve complex problems, provide leadership and guidance, is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a natural problem solver. Special consideration will be given to candidates with healthcare and CRM software experience.
- PHP — Object Oriented concepts, traits, auto-loading, etc.
- Linux — Knowledge of file system, permissions, basic networking, and other fundamentals including authentication, migrations, emailing, crons, etc.
- Git — Basics and workflow
- MySQL — Design, indexing, normalization, and other database optimization
- Technical Leadership - Knowledge of best practices for code design, release management, testing approaches, etc.
- Web UI Design - Capable of designing and improving the user experience
- CRM - Experience integrating with Salesforce and other Customer Relationship Management systems is a plus
- Healthcare Industry Experience - Familiarity with the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Manage IT Functions - Familiarity with IT office infrastructure to support day-to-day issues
- Mentorship - Help to develop team members in their PHP
This is a Full-Time Position with Benefits, and will be located in Ridgewood, NJ.
Please note that we are considering local candidates only at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- JQuery: 3 years (Preferred)
- Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP Stack: 5 years (Preferred)
- Web Development: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off