Under the supervision and direction of the IT Director, the Applied Business Software Specialist is responsible for assisting with maintaining daily operations of various custom business systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Tier 1 and Tier 2 business software support for key systems.
- Works with other departments and vendors on IT related projects.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Completes other relevant duties as assigned.
Required Skills haves:
- IT certification or IT degree in associated field not required but a plus.
- 1 – 3 years of proven working experience in the IT industry.
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Problem solving and root‐cause determination skills.
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced environment and manage numerous projects in a time‐sensitive manner.
- rotating on‐call schedule for after‐hours support of business processes.
0-2 Years experience
MVC - Model View Controller
Creating .tar.gz and using scp
create, read, update, delete, joins
Preferred but not required:
Basic graphic design / photoshop / gimp skills
For immediate consideration send your resume to Chase Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The fringe benefits include medical (split between employer and employee), dental and vision options (employee paid). There are three company-sponsored benefits, including short-term disability, long-term disability and a term life insurance policy. The company pays for these six major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day). In addition, employees accrue 3.33 hours of paid leave per pay period in the first year of employment (80 hours) and increasing to 5.0 hours per pay period (120 hours) after their one-year anniversary of employment. The company has the option of making a discretionary match to the 401K retirement plan after year’s end.