Develop high-quality PLC and HMI programming aligned with the defined project requirement.
Edit, Support, and Integrate into existing PLC & HMI programs.
Specify and Maintain I/O lists used to coordinate electrical design with program design.
Test, Debug, Modify, and Validate all system functions prior to shipment.
Start-up and commission completed system at customer site for final customer approval.
Train customer’s employees on the operation and program maintenance of the delivered system.
Maintain electrical schematics after initial system assembly is complete.
Provide ongoing technical and troubleshooting support as requested by clients as on-going support after startup.
Travel to installations. Onsite startup is required. Travel expectation in excess of 50%. Some periods of heavy travel should be expected.
Job Type: Full-time
- reading and interpreting AutoCAD P&ID drawings: 1 year (Preferred)
- turnkey plant systems with emphasis on process piping: 1 year (Preferred)
- HMI programming software(Factory talk view & Ignition): 1 year (Preferred)
- Controls Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Electrical Troubleshooting to include 110 & 480 volt.: 1 year (Preferred)
- USDA and FDA regulation and 3A dairy standards: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, or ConsumerProducts industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- hydraulics, fluid flow, pneumatics, and electric current: 1 year (Preferred)
- Allen Bradley PLC/PAC programming across all platforms: 1 year (Preferred)
- Roscoe, IL 61073 (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)