This is an excellent career opportunity to work on the ground floor helping to build an expert environmental team on challenging and evolving environmental management projects for large industrial and global clients. The successful candidate will work on a variety of interesting technical projects for clients in the oil & gas, energy, and manufacturing sectors throughout the North East US, with increasing responsibility for task/project management duties.
- Conduct air quality analyses, assess regulatory compliance, and perform regulatory applicability evaluations.
- Develop complete and accurate air quality permits for Title V, PSD, and New Source Review compliance. Interact with local regulators to steward permit application review and issuance.
- Prepare emission inventory reports; quantify air pollutant emissions and impacts.
- Evaluate air pollution control technologies, including technical and economic feasibility of air pollution control equipment.
- Implement climate change projects, such as greenhouse gas inventories, emission reductions, energy efficiency, public disclosure and verification.
- Assist clients with MACT compliance programs.
- Implement environmental compliance management systems and processes.
- Prepare recommendations and reporting of results.
- Perform environmental compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Perform multiple tasks within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables exceed client expectations
- Help to build the vision of a company committed to becoming a leader in the environmental management
- BS in chemical, environmental, or mechanical engineering or related degree; PE preferred.
- Recent graduate to 2 years of direct consulting or industry experience involving state construction and Title V permitting; Air emissions testing, compliance, systems evaluation.
- Demonstrated understanding of air emissions and emission reporting processes.
- Strong hands-on spreadsheet and database comprehension.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments, meeting strict deadlines, and traveling to client facilities as needed.