***Security Clearance Required:
This position will provide T&E Engineering support to the AIRWorks Special Projects Execution & Advanced Rapid Integration (SPEAR) team Lead Test Engineer (LTE) for multiple projects within the SPEAR and PEO U&W project portfolios.
The candidate will be required to:
The candidate will support the lead T&E engineer to evaluate mission capabilities, and integrate a payloads into the MQ-27A/B aircraft. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Directly support the lead project engineer and support the IPTL in procuring and integrating the MQ-27.
- Coordinate the T&E needs for the MTUAS Projects in support of the airworthiness certification, flight clearance and performance characterization of the systems
- Responsible for supporting all T&E engineering, integration, software lab requirements to execute the project requirements
- Organize and manage all software testing to integrate and deliver the mission suite software configuration set.
- Support the T&E engineering and integration needs for all logistics and training device requirements.
- Work within ECP process as required to change the requirement, or note that a deviation will need to be documented.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an A-BET accredited college or university (REQUIRED)
Electrical Engineering (background in Networking and computers)
A Junior level person within a labor category has less than 3 years’ experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a BA/BS degree. A Junior level person is responsible for assisting more senior positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions.
A Journeyman level person within a labor category has 3 to 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a BA/BS degree. A Journeyman level person typically performs all functional duties independently.
There are no allowable substitutions for a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field. This is required.
Desired Knowledge Skills Abilities (KSAs) Qualifications:
- Test and Evaluation (T&E) experience in Navy system development and acquisition
- SECRET clearance and an active SIPR account with SIPR token
- Hands-on experience with systems engineering rigor and best practices in application to Navy systems
- Demonstrated ability to apply systems engineering principles to system development and test processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development and testing
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and contribute across integrated product teams to develop and implement technical solutions and integrated products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and effectively interact with senior leadership and sponsors
Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Ability to interface with military, contractor, and government personnel at various levels.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to work in a fast-paced and accountable environment
Security Clearance Required:
CRL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.