We are seeking multiple Sr. Unity Developers to work on our Front End Team to develop the future of remote enterprise collaboration. You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving multithreaded enterprise-level features that work across VR, AR, mobile, and desktop platforms to help architect the future of Immersive Wisdom and collaboration.
If solving challenging mathematical problems that must run at the edge of hardware capabilities, maintaing robust object and component oriented code, and understanding the performance implications of data types sounds exciting to you, please apply!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, modify, debug, profile, and test software using C# for Unity3D.
- Write maintainable, performant, and test driven code.
- Collaborate with other internal and external members (Back End, QA, customers, etc).
- Participate in the design, performance, and code review process.
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards.
- Desire to learn and solve unfamiliar concepts.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Game Design with significant programming experience, or relevant professional experience.
- At least 2 years of experience using Unity3D or other 3D real-time engines.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate, and support other team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented development.
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
Nice to Haves
- Experience developing efficient and maintainable code for VR, AR, and mobile platforms.
- Experience with Git and version control conflict resolution in Unity3D.
- Comprehensive understanding of component-based development.
- Shipped at least one or more projects using Unity3D.
- Familiarity with multi-threading and/or Unity Jobs system.
- Experience writing or modifying shaders using Cg.
- Experience developing UI/UX, audio, or 3D modelling.
- Experience developing in a networked MVC/MVVM architecture.
- Familiarity with geospatial data, map projections, and tiling systems.
- Familiarity interfacing with 3rd party libraries written in C# and C++.
Immersive Wisdom® offers a virtual, mixed, and augmented reality software platform for multi-user geospatial collaboration and real-time intelligence. Please visit http://immersivewisdom.com to learn more about what we do.
Job Type: Full-time
- C#: 3 years (Preferred)
- Unity: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Required)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply