This position is an established General Engineering professional. Manages mid-size projects and analyzes data to generate key findings and recommendations.
- Plans, prioritizes, and manages mid-size engineering projects; prioritizes tasks to ensure that the team’s overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met.
- Synthesizes analyses of data, uses the results to prepare technical reports of findings and recommendations, and communicates key findings to more senior engineers.
- Conducts engineering processes using standard work, including verification and qualification procedures.
- Performs general engineering activities that may not be attributed to a defined discipline.
- Manages major responsibilities across multiple engineering disciplines on a regular basis.
- Performs engineering activities that cannot be attributed to a defined discipline.
- May also include professional employees required to perform activities across several disciplines on smaller sites.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Job Type: Full-time