COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. We are seeking talented Manufacturing or Industrial engineers to join our team to help develop many best-in-class products and solutions in our Missiles & Fire Control in Ocala, FL. Click https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/who-we-are/business-areas/missiles-and-fire-control.html to learn more about MFC.
Job Duties Include:
- Candidate should be able to develop and implement Manufacturing Process Plans (MPPs) for a variety of electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Utilize basic drafting and software programs to develop MPPs, design tooling, support equipment, and process flows.
- Provide technical guidance and support to manufacturing operators to facilitate assembly performance.
- Apply lean manufacturing techniques to reduce cost and increase yields.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Investigate root cause of failures/defects and implement corrective action to support continuous improvement.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college.
- This position will be located at a facility that requires special access and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly, industrial processes, technical writing, and teaming.
- Familiarity with electro-optical manufacturing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing concepts and techniques, Pro-E, or equivalent CAD software, tool design, electronic, packaging design, and MRS concepts.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College