Are you prepared to take your career to new heights?
Do you have both an analytical and creative mindset and the ability to navigate changing priorities?
Are you a well-organized, self-starter able to take direction and works well both independently and in a team environment?
Space is not a place to go – space is a place to do! Going to space is just the beginning. It’s what you do when you get there that matters. Because space is a place to do big, important, epic things that connect people around the world, advance the frontiers of science, and help militaries protect what matters most. Lockheed Martin builds the technology that gets things done in space. Exploring the solar system. Predicting the weather. Delivering precise GPS. Detecting and defeating missile launches. At Lockheed Martin, we don’t just think big thoughts. We get things done. So become a Lockheed Martin Space Systems Engineer. You are meant to benefit humanity.”
Lockheed Martin is looking for a Requirements and Verification Engineer with initiative to join the team on a new and exciting program.
As a Requirements and Verification Engineer, you will:
- Define and own the Requirements and Verification Baseline
- Lead Specification and Interface Control Document development
- Support development of program baseline, ground and flight test planning, and design reviews
- Be a lead in value driven Systems Engineering team and drive design evolution in a systematic and thoughtful way
- Work closely with the customer counterpart to develop, test and field a strategic system
- Define and verify innovative solutions to complex problems key to program success
- Ensure customer satisfaction across all program elements
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
- Significant experience in Systems Engineering, or related engineering discipline with detailed knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts and processes
- Identifying, decomposing, allocating and verifying/validating requirements
- Participating in Systems Engineering reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, MRR)
- Coordinating with multiple key partners
- Top Secret clearance and additional candidate screening will apply
- Nine years' systems engineering experience on classified programs
- Customer interface experience
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Ability to build strong relationships with program internal and external customers
- Missile or space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or disciplines outside of Systems Engineering
- Master's Degree in Systems Engineering, INCOSE Certification, or relevant Graduate Certificate
- Demonstrated behaviors of a systems thinker; selects and applies appropriate systems thinking skills to solve very complex problems and implement constructive change
- Ability to build strong relationships with program internal and external customers, lead multi-functional teams and build consensus among peers
- Active Top Secret security Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.