Fiberglass Lamination Manager
Supervise and guide staff during lamination process.
Inspect parts for quality assurance.
Areas of responsibility: hull, deck , small parts, and fiberglass finishing.
Prior experience required a minimum 5 years marine lamination experience.
Prior management experience required.
Salary will be commensurate to experience and technical knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Prior supervisory experience
- Manufacturing Boats: 5 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Work Location: One location