You have the skill progression; now it is time to take your career to the next level by joining the parent company of some of the world’s most recognizable agricultural brands. Ideally, based in Winnipeg, the Senior Industrial Engineer will report directly to the Vice President, Global Manufacturing, and will support facilities globally.
Key Areas of Accountability:
As a critical member of an organization guided by philosophies of integrity, strong relationships, and exceptional quality products for over a century, you will have a direct impact on process improvements, manufacturing technologies and capital expenditures for facility upgrades worldwide.
Additional key areas of accountability include:
- Providing global and cross-divisional support for technology/process improvements, quality control, continuous improvement and a safer workforce.
- Identify and lead the implementation of greater efficiencies and cost reduction initiatives.
- Liaise on behalf of the organization for technology transfer and troubleshooting activities.
The successful incumbent will possess a degree or diploma in Industrial or Manufacturing engineering with at least ten years of experience within a manufacturing environment and knowledge of lean production systems. Additional qualifications include:
- Proficiency with MRP systems including Bills of Materials and Routings.
- Experience with quality systems, corrective actions, non-conformance systems and engineering change process management.
- Familiarity with automation (robotic welding, CNC punches/brakes/lasers), roll forming equipment and powder coating will be considered a strong asset.
- Ability to read & interpret manufacturing drawings.
- Capable of working in both metric and imperial measurement systems.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work in Brazil, Europe, USA and Canada.
- Proficiency with MS Office software.
- Familiarity with using CAD systems for facility layouts.
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Italian is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- industrial engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)