We are urgently hiring Validation Engineer for our project.
This individual assures validation activities are performed in conformance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), client standards, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements. The individual performs validation program-related activities such as DQ, COM, IQ, OQ, PQ, CQ, RQ, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writes and executes commissioning, qualification, & validation protocols for facilities utilities, equipment, and computerized systems
- Writes final reports
- Resolves protocol discrepancies and deviations
- Reviews vendor-generated validation protocol packages
- Supports change control deliverables
- Responsible for the generation of complex protocols using a risk-based approach that meets current regulatory requirements and industry practices.
- Minimum of 0-1 year of experience worked as a Validation Engineer.
- BS/MS in Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing/Biology/Chemical/Biochemistry/Biomedical Engineering.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $66,610.00 - $101,069.00 per year
Speak with the employer