Knight Watch is looking for a qualified Sales Engineer to collaborate with the sales and project teams to design and detail Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Security and other types of low voltage systems.
Mission: We are driven to provide solutions that better the lives of our customers and employees. We provide resources our employees need to succeed in and out of the workplace.
The Best and Brightest to Work For®: Knight Watch is recognized for being one of the best and brightest companies to work for. Our employees and work environment inspire innovation and creativity, making Knight Watch a rewarding place to work.
· Interpret sales and architect's drawings with an understanding of scope and scale
· Work closely with the Sales Team and Manufacturer’s representatives to design multiple types of low voltage systems
· Obtain pricing from multiple distributors to maintain competitive pricing
· Design drawing packages to aid the project teams with system installations around the globe
· Work extensively with AutoCAD to draw pre-determined low voltage systems.
· Support multiple project and client deadlines to provide deliverables to our customers
· An understanding as to how low voltage systems come together from start to finish
· Ability to work in a team environment to meet tight deadlines and heavy workload
· Must be extremely organized and exhibit a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
· Hands-on experience with low-voltage systems is a plus
Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
· A willingness to learn
· A Collaborative work ethic
· A mindset of continuous improvement
· A clear understanding of relay logic and other like concepts
· Working with a team that values teamwork and growth in their profession
· Relocation assistance and compensation negotiable
· Bonus potential
· Health Insurance
· Vision available
· Dental available
· Life insurance
· Holiday Pay
· Cell phone, tablet, laptop and other career specific tools
Job Type: Full-Time
Knight Watch Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Offers are always contingent on successful completion of a background check.
For more information, please visit:
Job Type: Full-time
- engineering experience in Access Control, CCTV,or Fire Alarm: 1 year (Required)