- Design, develop, configure, test, document and maintain Rhapsody and Mirth HL7
- integration interfaces and technical solutions based on functional and business requirements.
- Candidate will be responsible for programming system interfaces to process HL7 v2.3.1 and v2.5.1 transactions using the Rhapsody Integration Engine.
- This resource will provide HL7 interface/data integration maintenance, support, and troubleshooting specifically for ELR, eCR and CCD messages.
- Participates in successful integration of interfaces, including risk analysis, testing, monitoring, and evaluation of the anticipated outcomes.
- Provide HL7 interface/data integration maintenance, support, and troubleshooting
- HL7 hands-on development and data utilization utilizing Rhapsody Integration Engine
- Primary job duties – Design, develop, test and deploy Applications, Interfaces and Reports
- Secondary job duties – Support and Maintain Applications, Interfaces and Reports
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location