** Those selected for hire will be required to successfullypass a Drug Test and Background check. **
Tedder Industries, proud home of Alien Gear Holsters, is seeking a full-time, Process Engineer to join our ever growing team. Our Process Engineer typically works on several projectssimultaneously and are often temporarily embedded into the teams they arehelping. The person in this position is responsible for the creationof standard work processes that drive improved safety, availability, andefficiency throughout our operations, production teams. You will work withengineering, manufacturing, supply chain, operations, and service teams togather requirements for and develop, deploy, measure, automate, and streamlinekey processes.
Therole is designed to provide analytical and change management capacity to teamsthat are otherwise occupied with daily operations tasks.
· Acquires and applies intermediateknowledge of the business and process engineering discipline.
· Leads and facilitatescross-functional, collaborative teams in business improvement and developmentinitiatives using PP&E standards and guidelines to optimize the overallefficiency and effectiveness of the process.
· Utilizes broad knowledge ofcustomers, products, processes to support business problem analysis anddetermine the best methodology to resolve defect or issue.
· Drives improvement efforts based onanalysis. Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement and provideappropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization. Conductsbasic statistical analysis.
· Serves as a resource to lessexperienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature. Resolvesissues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
· Identifies the information entitiesshare across the business, and the relationships between those entities.
· Maintains Standard OperatingProcedures Library, as applicable.
· Competencies: Business Acumen,Collaboration (Team Building), Communication, Demonstrate Adaptability(Agility), Drive for Results and Innovation.
· Develop inspection methods,techniques and plans relative to manufactured parts being fabricated in‑houseor at outside suppliers, as required.
· Six Sigma Green belt or higherpreferred
· Lean Manufacturing Principles
· Data and Information Analysis
· Statistical Analysis
· Proficiency in Excel
· Problem Solving
· Interpersonal Skills
· Presentation and FormalCommunication
· Process Diagramming and Documentation
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) inIndustrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering Management, orequivalent degree/experience required
· Experience creating/updatingStandard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Experience in Operations,Procurement, or Supply Chain strongly preferred
· Experience with Process OptimizationTools including Programming, Mapping, Simulation, and various algorithms
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Excellent written communication andpresentation skills
· Excellent discretion, judgment, andexecutive presence
· Comfort in a fast paced, demandingenvironment
· Be thoroughly knowledgeable in thefundamentals of gage design and applications, inspection techniques, and manufacturingpractices
· Self-starter with strongorganizational skills and a desire for constant improvement
· Depth of understanding and experiencein the design, analysis, and development of complex systems
· Self-motivated, with the desire toparticipate in and contribute to a high functioning team
WhyIt’s Great to Join Our Team:
TedderIndustries is an innovative company that designs, engineers, and manufacturesquality and affordable products for the concealed carry firearms industry. Our brands include: Alien Gear, Big Foot GunBelts, and Old Faithful Holsters with new divisions in development!
We seek onlythose who stand out above the rest—progressive thinkers who push our companyforward in a positive way. We workin a supportive team environment and in addition to our competitivecompensation our employees enjoy:
Pleaseemail joseph.stordahl@tedderindustries com all the following to be consideredfor this position: 1) Your resume, 2) Professional references, and 3) Coverletter.
We are anequal opportunity employer, all qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationalorigin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
**Those selected for hire will be required to successfully pass a Drug Test andBackground check.**
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: