We are looking for a motivated, hands on and accountable Project Coordinator to perform the various engineering tasks and technical skills that projects involve. A working knowledge of Lean principals will guide the assigned projects, while a foundation built on engineering principals will ensure the accuracy and impact of projects. You will develop standardized structure for product data and create systems to bring clarity, efficiency and quality to our production process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, monitor and execute the assigned engineering projects.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with process manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Prepare engineering deliverables, accept feedback and refine.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Maintain a positive attitude in adverse situations, and influence others to do the same.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Undertake project tasks as required, and develop project strategies.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management tool for fulfilling each goal, and communicate progress.
Ability to effectively communicate and respond to questions from groups of managers and production staff. Excellent project management skills. Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize work tasks. Ability to work with all levels of the organization, from ownership to assembly floor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field, required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift