#TeamBergmann is looking to hire a Senior Bridge Engineer!
Please note that a Professional Engineer license (PE) is required for this role.
What You'll Do: Apply diversified engineering principles and practices to our bridge engineering operations in Ohio and Michigan. This position will include design work, as well as client-facing interactions with a potential for some business development and project manager responsibilities.
Who We're Looking For: An experienced, registered/license Professional Engineer with 7 or more years' experience in bridge engineering. All applicants should have a Bachelors degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, though a masters degree is preferred. Prior DOT experience highly preferred!
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
· 7 or more years in Bridge Engineering
· MicroStation experience
· Geopak/InRoads experience
· Willing to work independently AND with others as a team member
· Interested in developing coaching and leadership skills
· Communication skills are a must
· Civil 3D experience is a plus!
· Registered as a PE
Our Senior Bridge Engineer:
· Assist in the education and development of design staff and act as resource for design questions
· Participate in the interpretation, update, and/or creation of Standards of Practice
· Perform QA/QC on drawings from drafters, designers, and/or design engineers on project
· Perform the duties of a Project Engineer
· May serve as Bergmann contact for client, other design professionals, and contractors
· May act as quality coordinator for discipline led projects
· May serve on professional association committees for establishment of policies, standards, procedures, and research at a local, state, or national level
· May stamp/sign drawings or reports and/or serve as Engineer of Record for the project
All other duties as assigned. We won't ask you to do things way outside your scope, but we are one #TeamBergmann so "not my job" is not an option!
AA/EEO including Veterans and Disabled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $106,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- MicroStation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bridge Engineering: 6 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: Multiple Locations