Installation Engineer would install and re-connect Esco pharma equipment on site.
A secondary part of role would include assembly of current new projects within our facility.
- Be able to work effectively unsupervised
- Manage on site contractors
- Have impeccable time management skills
- Work effectively under pressure internally and on site while protecting company image
- Work proficiently alone or as part of a team to achieve deadlines
- Fully proficient in MS Excel/Word
- Electrical diagnosis skills are essential, from an industrial background
- Mechanical aptitude to assemble equipment from GA drawings and re-wire pretested equipment safely is essential
- Training in specifics of Pharma equipment assembly will be provided as that is a major part of role.
Role would include travel so applicant would need to be available for 75% travel as a minimum.
Job Type: Full-time
- Installation : 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place