IHC Group is looking to hire an Entry Level Temporary Training Content Developer to support our Sales focused call center. The Training Content Developer will collaborate with Call Center Management and subject matter experts to develop effective learning solutions. The position will create diverse materials for use in training internal call center staff and other company groups as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create appropriate learning solution; print, e-learning, instructor led, performance support, and/or other solution based on design document and project agreements.
- Identify and incorporate the most effective practices in learning delivery, including gamification, social and peer learning, informal and performance based learning.
- Visually organize content for learning purposes using materials gathered from subject matter experts.
- Follow established review process for feedback throughout development process.
- Proactively communicate project progress and deliver high quality work that meets deadlines.
- Test the effectiveness of the training content.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing existing training by continually measuring and improving the learning experience.
- Apply skills and knowledge to projects while continuing to learn approaches and tools.
- Provide support to staff, instructors, and participants as required in the development and execution of company training courses.
- Complete projects and tasks to meet deadlines, working in a collaborative, team based environment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years related experience
- Course authorizing software (Articulate, Captiv8, Traineaze)
- Record, edit, and produce basic video and audio
- Create engaging e-learning content
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Small Motor Skills: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm, as in handling.
Speaking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word. Those activities in which require detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately and quickly.
Hearing: Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication with or without correction.
Repetitive Motion: Substantial movement (motions) of the wrist, hands and fingers.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Normal office environment with controlled temperature.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary