MatMaCorp is a materials engineering and biological science company located in Lincoln, Nebraska.
We are actively developing small, portable and easy to use medical and scientific instruments.
We are currently looking for a computational or embedded system engineer with a background in a
physical science or engineering field to help design and develop scalable and robust hardware code
base and web applications as well as perform numerical and algorithm analysis.
- Design, develop and implement software solutions applicable to embedded scientific
- Interface with hardware engineers to implement software functionalities
- Work with a team to implement new capabilities potentially including porting software to
emerging cloud infrastructure
- Object Oriented development (C++ and Python) preferably with experience in scientific
- UNIX or LINUX platform
- Experience with embedded linux system and drivers
- Experience in development as a member of a team
Education and experience
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Embedded Systems
- MS and PhD in Computational Physical Science with experience programming are encouraged
We are looking for dynamic individuals with creative abilities who can work within a multidisciplinary
team of scientists and engineers. Salary commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position
with benefits including health, dental and paid vacation. To apply, please forward your resume along
with cover letter to MatMaCorp Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)