Encompass Develop, Design & Construct manages the development, design, construction, operations, and procurement for hospitality, retail, gaming, commercial, and other related industries across the United States.
We are looking for highly motivated, intellectually curious, self-starters, willing to serve others with passion and being committed to making a difference. Our ideal candidate is a tremendous relationship builder, works hard to build collaboration with those they work with, is a strong communicator, and always strives to work in the most ethical and truthful way.
Candidates need to be highly organized and enjoy the challenges of working on an active construction site with General Contractors, Team Members (at all levels), Architects, Subcontractors, and others. Excellent time management skills, assessment, and implementation skills are required for this position. Candidate must be willing and able to travel extensively for long periods of time.
Experience working with or in a software or web based project management software is preferred. Ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial.
- Hard working, uncompromising integrity, personal humility
- Two years commercial construction project experience and/or degree in a related construction field
- Desire to progress into a Construction Management or Project Management position
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong assessment and implementation skills
- Experience working with project management software (Procore)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Extreme passion for project safety
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- OSHA, First Aid, and CPR certified
- Willingness to travel
- Commercial construction experience with multiple types of facilities (hospitality – gaming, hotel, restaurants, bars)
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Engineer - Construction: 2 years (Preferred)