We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join our growing firm. You must have a demonstrated ability as a technically minded problem-solver, with a passion for structural design for a variety of projects in the office, retail, education, industrial and residential sectors. We are seeking highly motivated individuals who have a strong desire to lead and mentor.
Responsibilities of a Senior Structural Engineer:
- Design and draft conceptual and final structural drawings or be able to coordinate to drafter.
- Prepare and review structural calculations.
- Participate in project coordination with surveying, civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and architectural disciplines.
- Prepare engineering studies and reports as well conceptual plans.
- Conduct field visits as necessary.
Job Requirements oi a Senior Structural Engineer:
- Bachelor's or Mater's degree in Structural Engineering, or Civil Engineering with a Structural Engineering concentration.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in NJ and/or NY
- Project coordination experience required.
- Experience with computer-aided software design such as STAAD.Pro as well as Auto CAD
- Must have completed structural design of commercial and residential buldings applying all applicable codes such as ASCE-7, IBC/IRC and related material codes for low to medium-rise buildings.Benefits of a Senior Structural Engineer
- Family oriented
- Exciting, friendly atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
- Professional Engineer (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off