Thoroughbred Engineering, a locally owned full services engineering, surveying, construction services firm, seeks a highly motivated Site/Civil Design Engineer to join our team. Our company is experiencing tremendous growth and opportunity due to our unique environment centered around communication, transparency, knowledge, planning and execution.
- Direct and execute Survey project assignments including, project set up, deed/plat research, field surveying, stakeholder coordination and planing/zoning coordination.
- Produce simple to complex, accurate plats and exhibits in accordance with company standards from data, sketches, or verbal communication from technical staff with general direction.
- Utilize AutoCAD and related software programs to perform routine drafting and data input.
- Creates 3D surfaces for site topography.
- Provide teamwork leadership for project teams, including but not limited too, Surveyors and CADD Professionals.
- Coordinate between services lines, including Civil Engineering, Geotechnical, Environmental and Construction Oversight.
- An AS degree or higher.
- Registration as Professional Licensed Surveyor in Kentucky is desired.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of relevant experience. A significant understanding of ALTA/NSPS requirements required.
- Working Proficiency in AutoDesk AutoCad Civil 3D.
- Proficiency in project management with proven ability to meet business goals.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with construction layout preferred.
- Experience with Drones and photogrammetry preferred.
- Strong desire to continuously improve and meet professional development goals.
Thoroughbred’s local and national client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes Thoroughbred's operation successful, and you will be expected to follow our established safety policies and procedures. All candidates will be required to have a cleaning driving record and participate in pre-employment drug screening. Thoroughbred is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Surveying: 3 years (Required)