MUNICIPAL ENGINEER :
Sioux Falls, SD
At Houston Engineering Inc. (HEI), we are scientists, engineers, GIS specialists, software engineers, and surveyors providing innovative and practical leading-edge science-based solutions to public, private and non-profit clients.
As a Civil Municipal Engineer at Houston Engineering you will help define the character of cities and neighborhoods with your work in street and municipal utility reconstruction projects. The challenge and the opportunity you seek can be found at HEI!
Visit our Careers page at www.houstoneng.com/careers to apply.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Complete engineering analysis and calculations.
- Digital design of water pipelines, storage reservoirs, pump stations, and treatment facilities.
- Prepare studies, reports, design documents, and design plans and specifications for civil and municipal water infrastructure projects.
- Observe and document construction projects.
- Coordinate planning, design, and construction with clients, sub-consultants, and regulatory agencies.
Benefits of Joining HEI:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Three plus years applicable experience preferred
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or Revit preferred
- Must be detail orientated, and self-motivated
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with coworkers and contractors
- Valid driver's license required with good driving record
As part of our talented staff, you will enjoy competitive pay, annual bonuses, paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays, generous 401(k) Plan with potential company contributions totaling up to 15% of annual salary.
Additionally, view our careers page to read about HEI being selected as one of the ENR top 500 design firms and as one of the PB 50 best places to work for several years in a row!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability