Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are seeking a Geologist/Engineer/Scientist for immediate employment in the Austin, Texas office. Desired applicant will have a minimum of two years of experience in soil and groundwater assessments including groundwater and soil sampling, logging of soil borings and groundwater wells, and the reporting of investigative results. Experience including coordinating, planning, organizing and conducting investigations and remedial activities is required. A proven track record and experience in the oil and gas environmental industry is beneficial. Candidate must be highly motivated, client-focused, and work well in a professional and team-oriented environment. Candidate must also have the ability to manage a heavy workload and travel as needed. Excellent written and verbal communication, client interaction and organizational skills, as well as proficiency with MS Office applications required. Experience utilizing the ENFOS system is a plus.
- Coordinating, planning and organizing soil and groundwater investigations.
- Managing and planning remedial activities, such as excavations.
- Assisting with project management including preparing budget estimates and subcontractor coordination.
- Assisting with Health and Safety assessments and audits of project sites and project teams.
- Developing work plans and reports for various types of investigations and environmental site assessments and remediation projects.
- Reviewing and interpreting data to determine path forward.
- Adhering to project plan, budget and timetable.
- Reviewing data and documents for technical accuracy.
About Tetra Tech:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
- Two years of experience with four preferred.
- Completion of 40-hour OSHA-HAZMAT training
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations
- Strong oral and written communication/interpersonal skills
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.