Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunication, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.
We have an opening for a Technical Marketing Engineer to identify and provide technical content for Coilcraft product datasheets, application notes, and web tools. The ideal candidates will feel comfortable collaborating with engineering, field sales, and marketing communications teams.
- Provide advice on technical content for Coilcraft product data sheets, web tools and application notes.
- Work independently and in coordination with Coilcraft product designers to obtain data for Coilcraft products to support product datasheets, application notes, and web tools.
- Meet with designers of Coilcraft products concerning applications and customer challenges.
- Work with Coilcraft's engineering and marketing teams to support new product releases.
- Provide Coilcraft with market intelligence by monitoring competition and developing market needs.
- Identify potential new requirements for Coilcraft products.
- Provide technical training and technical training materials for global field sales team.
- Bachelors Degree in electronics engineering..
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
We offer a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus and benefits including health and life insurance, holidays, vacation building to 4 weeks in 10 years, sick time, tuition assistance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.