Provide technical assistance to computer system users. Install and maintain desktop hardware, software, applications, and basic network infrastructure throughout an organization.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as hardware problems and application errors.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Technology, Group Policy, Microsoft Active Directory, Administration, user accounts and email preferred.
- Excellent Communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Install and troubleshoot network cabling and basic network infrastructure.
- Work to ensure communication of problems, issues, and concerns between system users and the System Engineers, Analysts or other 3rd Parties.
- Respond and Resolve User support Tickets.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain computer applications and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer systems and software.
A degree or training in a vocational school related to Computer technology/Science is a Plus.
This is a full time position. Please submit resumes and any questions to our recruiting department at recruiting at structurex dot net.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday