Come Join Analog Devices – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For the past 50 years, Analog Devices has been inventing innovative technologies that transform lives. Get hands-on experience working with the brightest minds to solve complex problems that matter: from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality to remote healthcare. Enjoy a culture that values aligned goals, balanced work-life priorities, continuous learning throughout your career and shared rewards. At ADI, we invest in you and succeed together because we believe that happy, healthy, intellectually-challenged people drive our growth and market leadership.
ADI at a Glance
ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. With over $5 billion in revenue, ADI specializes in high-performance analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits that sense, measure, interpret, connect, power, secure and transform how the world experiences the world around them.
The Analytics & Customer Insights team at Analog Devices (ADI) is looking for an experienced data engineer with hands on skills and knowledge of data architecture to lead on the design and implementation of our new data infrastructure to meet our business needs. You will oversee the data infrastructure and data integration of ADI’s digital intelligence and design the data models to enable our analytics programs and achieve profitable revenue growth. You will also set the process and standards of data collection, storage, usage, and ETL in collaboration with IT, analysts, and program managers.
- Understand business requirements. Design, manage and optimize data models in supporting various business programs
- Identify and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Develop proper control of the data to allow for versioning management, tracking against actuals and gap analysis
- Integrate data from multiple disparate systems using APIs, Webhooks, JSON, REST, SOAP, SFTP, etc.
- Collaborate with infrastructure team to design, build, test and maintain data integration, ETL processes and data management delivery within a global data lake and data warehouse environment such as MS Azure or AWS
- Develop processes and tools to perform data analysis, monitor and remediate data quality issues with closed feedback loop
- Work closely with data architect and program manager to create data map and data dictionary to help users to leverage and interpret the data and provide trainings on database, ETL processes, and standards to different audiences and user groups.
- Work with different functional team to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Physics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field, plus 1 + years of related work experience
- 1 + years of experience designing, coding, testing and debugging multiple ETL integration interfaces of varying size and complexity.
- Strong experience with programming language, such as SAS, Python and/or R
- Experience integrating third party APIs & Web services and solid programming background.
- General Data Science knowledge (basic AI + Machine learning concepts)
- Strong understanding and experience with Cloud Storage infrastructure, and operationalizing storage services & solutions (Designing and implementing data solution in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud will be plus)
- Familiar with No SQL databases (i.e. MongoDB, Hadoop, Hive Spark, etc.), data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus.
- Experience implementing Big Data solution using Apache Hadoop, Cloudera, and MapR distributions will be plus
- Experienced in Hadoop Ecosystem e.g. Data lifecycle, governance, tools, various type of data access e.g. Batch, Script, SQL, stream, in-mem etc, security and operations. (MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Impala, Oozie, Zookeeper will be plus)
- Strong technical communication skills and ability to engage a variety of business and technical audiences explaining features, metrics of Big Data technologies
- Must be eager to learn new tools and technologies
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law