To be a key member of a software development team developing and maintaining Windows and Web based applications related to optical gas imaging solutions. Work on all facets of application development including communications, data acquisition, system architecture and programming. Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain Windows and Mobile applications in C# and C++.
- Create and develop SQL databases
- Deploy and provide user support for Windows applications.
Programmer, Developer, .NET, C#, C++, SQL
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- Four years of proven experience in most of the listed software packages.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Web applications running in a Windows based environment.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and stored procedures.
- Some knowledge of OpenCV and/or MATLAB preferred.
- Familiarity with each phase of the software lifecycle.
- GUI design experience preferred.
- Experience with streaming protocols (RTSP, RTMP, RTP, UDP) preferred
- Knowledge in IR/Vis/UV spectroscopy a plus
- Some knowledge of industrial plant data system such as DCS, PI, and MODBUS communication a plus.
- Some knowledge of PLC programming a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan