Kier & Wright is looking for a civil engineer to join our team specializing in Land Development.
This position is for someone whose background includes design of on-site and off-site improvements for land development projects. The role involves regular interface with architects, contractors, clients and consultants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design of on-site and off-site improvements for the planning and construction of commercial, industrial, and/or high-density residential projects.
- Design of grading, drainage, utilities and stormwater treatment.
- Participating in the preparation of civil engineering calculations, SWPPP’s and other engineering reports.
- Construction cost estimating.
- Preparing AutoCAD Civil 3D drawings.
- Coordination with municipalities, architects, subconsultants & clients.
- 5+ years of civil engineering experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Construction Mgmt
- E.I.T. or P.E., preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
Benefits: We provide excellent compensation and benefits—Kier & Wright covers the full premium for medical, dental and vision care plans that cover you and your dependent family members.
Kier & Wright is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- AutoCAD Civil 3D: 3 years (Preferred)
- land development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative