- Disassemble, clean, evaluate, and repair pumps and related process equipment
- Provide failure analysis and itemize repair parts for quotation
- Build and assemble process skids
- Use computer and software to research equipment, parts, and manuals as required for repair
- Operate forklift and overhead crane to load and unload equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Occasional Travel to and work on equipment at customer facilities
Qualified applicants should have a strong attention to detail, have experience in maintenance or a mechanical background, be able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, and have a basic skill set in welding and machining. Candidate must be able to maintain an organized, clean and safe working environment. This position will require the ability to work with Microsoft Office software products.
***Candidates from all skilled trades encouraged to apply. A good fund of knowledge and on the job training will lead to a successful transition to this position.***
Chemical & Polymer, Petroleum, Mining, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Agricultural, Food & Beverage… etc.
Customers include Plant Managers, Project Managers, Mechanical Design Engineers, Maintenance Managers, and Production & Operations Managers.
Salentine Pump & Equipment, Inc. is one of the fastest growing Industrial, Municipal, Hygienic/Food & Beverage pump distribution and repair facilities in WI. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity for future growth in a management role.