Serve as a Mechanical Design Engineer. Design mechanical and electro-mechanical systems while working in a multi-disciplinary engineering team to realize whole solutions for customers. Prepare technical drawings and documentation. Communicate and collaborate with internal and external as well as technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels to ensure the quality and accuracy of reports and other deliverables. Ensure fabrication, prototype and coordination with vendors for the manufacturing of electromechanical designs. This position will require travel into the Austin, TX office to collaborate with the team as needed.
- 4+ years of experience with mechanical design engineering processes and principles
- Experience with CAD software and SolidWorks
- Experience with prototyping
- Experience with working on a multi-disciplined engineering team
- Knowledge of requirements analysis, documentation, and system assurance review
- Knowledge of manufacturing technologies and approaches, including additive manufacturing techniques
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to provide technical input to a multi-discipline system engineering process
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.