O’Connor Construction Management, Inc. ( OCMI ) is a full service, independent construction management company with over 35 years experience in the industry. We have offices throughout California, Las Vegas and Washington D.C. serving broad range of markets: Federal Government, Infrastructure, Energy, Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Commercial/Retail. Our diverse staff includes Construction Managers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Estimators, and Scheduling experts.
- Work with core staff to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Manage and monitor the budget, and schedule of the project
- Manage field activities to ensure all work is completed to plan and is executed within the established schedule and budget.
- Manage the quality and pace of work conducted on site.
- Help coordinate, monitor and distribute design/client design modifications. Track changes in conjunction with project contingency.
- Provide strong document and project controls including monitoring RFI and Submittal traffic for potential cost/schedule impacts.
- Thoroughly document, track and convey all action items and activities via meeting minutes, weekly and monthly project update reports.
- Perform other Construction Management duties as necessary on-site.
2-7 years of professional work experience in the construction industry.
Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or closely related field preferred.
Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
Above-average computer skills.
Knowledge of web-based project management platforms.
Teamwork and proactive approach.
Proven ability to manage challenging, multi-faceted projects.
Well versed in all construction industry delivery methods.