Crannell, Crannell and Martin Engineering Corporation (CCM) is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Designer / Engineer with experience in the design and production of construction drawings for various commercial, residential, and industrial projects in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Performing project research and completing technical design tasks
- Prepare opinion of probable cost, construction specifications and contract documents
- Design of roadway, grading, utilities, and drainage infrastructure for commercial, residential and industrial projects
- Prepare construction drawings for both commercial and residential development plans, zoning exhibits, and concept plans
- Work in accordance with company standards and values with project team for a variety of projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- Basic understanding of basic civil engineering design principles required.
- Attention to detail required.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Software skills preferred
- Able to set and meet design schedules and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to meet plan delivery deadlines when assigned
- Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in civil engineering land development field required
- Registered Professional Engineer in Texas, or minimum 7 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree
This is a rewarding career with advancement opportunities. This is a full time, long term position with excellent pay in a professional working environment.
EOE: CCM is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status protected under local, state or federal laws.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. CCM does not sponsor applicants for employment-based visas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- relevant: 4 years (Required)