Eriksson Technologies is a structural engineering firm specializing in precast/prestressed concrete. We are seeking an experienced Structural Engineer with an emphasis in the precast industry.
- Participate in the design of a variety of structure types include buildings, bridges, and marine structures
- Design media typically include reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, steel, and composites
- Serve as Project Manager, collaborating with client, engineering and drafting staff
- Prepare drawings and sketches using AutoCAD
- Check drawings
- Liaise with others as needed
- B.S or M.S. in Civil Engineering program with a focus on structural engineering
This full-time position located in our Tampa, FL office (or the possibility of working in our Denver, CO office). We offer very competitive wages, employer paid health, vision and life insurance and a generous PTO package. We maintain a culture of collaboration and inclusion, encouraging growth and advancement.
Current employee, Bobby S, says: "Eriksson Technologies is a nice place to work. Small company, but has a friendly family atmosphere. Room to grow and improve yourself in the concrete structural engineering world."
Please submit your resume for consideration. All communication will remain confidential. Applicant must be eligible to work for any US employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Structural Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance