Who We Are
Our vision at Rimot is to not only predict system performance through monitoring but also to be able to take the steps necessary to improve system uptime by using AI. We are 4 years young, venture capital backed with customers throughout North America, partners including Motorola Solutions and Cisco, and have a great and growing team.
Do you have a passion for data, and a desire to help make monitoring systems that can make the right decisions? Help us build out the back end of our Rimot platform to further support our AI journey … from the edge to the cloud. If you are up for a challenge in working with databases, analytics libraries and making data sing, we want to talk to you.
What you will be doing
Based out of our office in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, you will Identify and refine project requirements to solve AI challenges. You will use cognitive and ML-based techniques to predict scenarios and prescribe actions. You will work alongside our back-end development team. You will collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive methods to enhance the user experience.
If you had all of the following skills, you would be a rock star on our team
- Experience in back-end development with service-oriented design and development
- Experience with deep learning models. Optimize/ customize/ refine them
- Experience with MEAN stack especially with NodeJS, REST API, and SQL and Mongo experience
- Experience developing and consuming web services and using cloud services (AWS)
Signs you have what it takes
- Problem solver - You are not afraid of challenging problems and attack them tenaciously with a structured and analytical approach. A lack of documentation, or incorrect documentation does not scare you, and you are able to fight through the challenge.
- Positive attitude - What others see as a risk or threat, you see as opportunity. You create change in creating solutions for constant improvement across the architecture.
- Team Player - You value being part of a great team and realize that being positive and helpful is as valuable as having great skill. You are eager to communicate clearly and confidently about innovative recommendations to improve function across the architecture.
We do have some specific requirements that include
- Able to work in Canada either with work visa or PR or citizen of Canada
- Comp Sci / Engineering background
Industry: Internet and Software
Reference ID: AID2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent