Civil Engineer I will perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of land development, oil field, and public infrastructure. Facilities include, but are not limited to, roads, storm drain, and water and sewage systems.
Essential Job Function
- Provide design of land development, oil field, or public agency projects with working directly with a lead engineer or project manager.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Compute grade requirements, and/or flow rates, to determine design specifications.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Other duties as apply.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Great verbal and oral communication
- Able to receive guidance
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
Education and Experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, or closely related field
Possess a California P.E. license in Civil Engineering
Must possess 1-3 years’ experience in Civil Engineering and Design
Must possess 1-3 years’ experience using ACAD.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible