Position: Senior Software Developer – Software Platform
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Start Date: Aug 1
Delco Technology is currently looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Software Developer to join our team. As a senior developer on the IPFusion platform, you will be looked upon for design and coordination efforts required to expand our world class software platform.
Delco Technology is a premiere security solutions provider that specializes in vendor integration. Delco’s core expertise lies within unifying facility access and control in Corrections, Healthcare, Education, and Commercial Security. Our focus is bringing together systems including door access control, video management and lighting control into a single resource.
Our flagship software suite is IPFusion and is deployed across Canada. IPFusion is a high-end solution for the security industry. We provide an industry leading integration platform for a wide variety of vendors. Our platform enables our users to monitor and control vendor systems through one comprehensive and fully customizable user interface. Our software is written almost entirely in C# within the .NET ecosystem. It is comprised mainly of Desktop Applications, Web API’s and Windows Services. Some of the technologies we leverage include Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Framework (WPF), SQL databases, and more, to deliver the best possible platform to our customers.
- A minimum of 6 years professional software industry experience delivering enterprise level software.
- Demonstrated leadership, a passion and desire to manage and lead high-performance teams.
- The drive to inspire, support, guide and grow.
- 2 years of experience with the .NET ecosystem (WCF, TFS, WPF etc.).
- Ability to problem solve, design and apply creativity to various software problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding developing for the Windows platform.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with version control.
- Experience with IT including networks, workstations, and servers.
- Passion for developing software.
- Building and deploying windows services.
- Always wanting to learn and develop as an individual.
- Video expertise.
- Design and Develop robust and maintainable software as part of the core development team.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and fully understand our Software Platform.
- Maintain a working knowledge of our integration architecture.
- Provide technical leadership for projects, including service reliability, build and deploy automation, scalability, and performance.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve software issues.
- Support and maintain current and future software.
- Provide innovative solutions and ideas to the team.
- Flexible work schedule
- Internal and external training opportunities
- RRSP matching
- Benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- professional software industry: 6 years (Preferred)