Under the supervision of the Contracts, Planning and MIS Director, performs duties associated with contract management and evaluation functions for a nonprofit organization. This position participates in promoting the CET mission and initiatives and in the accomplishment of the organization’s goals.
- Maintains knowledge of participant eligibility requirements as a subject matter expert, especially with regard to migrant and seasonal farm workers and dislocated agricultural workers. Reviews and approves enrollment packages based upon contractual requirements.
- Analyzes programmatic and fiscal reports and adjusts program operating plans in coordination with line staff, center directors, and regional directors. Issues recommendations to ensure achievement of performance goals and revenue earnings.
- Develops and disseminates internal contract performance tracking reports. Analyzes data to discover patterns and trends in support of program decision making.
- May collaborate with IT programmers to translate complex guidelines for systems implementation.
- Trains staff in management information systems policies and procedures.
- Interprets contractual requirements, prepares and disseminates written procedures, trains field staff and monitors implementation to ensure compliance.
- Identifies and analyzes administrative and operational issues and determines creative solutions independently and cooperatively.
- Creates and/or updates departmental procedures and work flows.
- Provides contract management and administration on a variety of government and privately funded programs.
- Assists with preparation of proposals and comprehensive plans, contract development and program monitoring.
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation and submission of plans, reports and other documents based on contractual requirements and overall goals and objectives.
- May review invoices for payment to assure accomplishment of goals. Directs corrective action as necessary.
- May review and approve requests for supportive services.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of computer equipment and various software programs including, database management and spreadsheet applications.
- Strong Internet search skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong planning, project management, and organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Ability to act independently and exercise sound judgment in all matters related to program operations and implementation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships within the social, political, business and community environment.
- Some knowledge of federal grants. Specific knowledge of Department of Labor Welfare-to-Work and Department of Education regulations is desirable.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations governing related adult/youth employment and training programs.
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures used in designing, planning and managing job training and/or related programs.
- Knowledge of current trends in employment training, factors affecting labor market supply and demand, and forces affecting services to unemployed and under-employed workers.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures of budget preparation and fiscal management; programs and mandates related to job training programs; regulatory employment and training requirements and methodology used in tracking all program data.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- A four-year (4) degree from an accredited college with major course work in field related to assignment or
- An equivalent combination of experience, education and training related to the essential duties.
- Experience working with persons of diverse socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATE:
- Possession of or ability to obtain an appropriate, valid driver’s license within 30 days of employment.
- This position requires possession of personal automobile insurance, and proof of such coverage on file with the Human Resources Department in order to operate a personal vehicle for CET business.
- Use of personal vehicle for CET business may be necessary in the performance of assigned duties.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CET is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it is our policy to be in compliance with all federal, state and local law relative to discrimination in employment. CET follows the practice of promoting Equal Employment Opportunity.
Company Website: https://cetweb.edu/
Job Type: Full-time
Company's Facebook page: