We have a terrific opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of post licensure experience to work with us on our diverse Civic, Commercial, Education, and Healthcare and Laboratory projects from our Bangor, Maine office. Working from our Portland office is a possibility as well.
WBRC is one of the most experienced and trusted architectural and engineering firms in Maine and an emerging leader in Florida, WBRC Architects Engineers is a company of 50+ professionals dedicated to quality design and exemplary client service. WBRC has an extensive design portfolio dating back to 1902.
Work Activities will include;
- Electrical Engineer of Record for Electrical communication and Electronic Safety and Security assignments.
- Day to day interaction with Clients, Facility Engineers, multi-discipline teams including Architects, Interior Designers, Landscape Architects, Structural, Mechanical, and Civil Engineers, and specialty consultants.
- Applying professional experience with a variety of electrical system types and applications.
- Reviewing and evaluating codes, standards, and product specifications to inform designs and analyses for new construction and renovation.
- Reviewing and interpreting technical documents and designs.
- Authoring technical reports, specifications, and project correspondence.
- Performing field visits to document and evaluate existing conditions and ongoing construction.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Electrical Engineering: 8 years (Required)
- Revit: 3 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance