AIM Innovations provides high-value engineering, mission operations, and IT service solutions. We are a fast-growing company that provides integrated services for the U.S. government. We are passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, federal civilian agencies and international customers. At AIM Innovations, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. AIM Innovations is dedicated to make technology a business enabler. .
**Must Have TS/SCI Clearance to be considered**
Need hands on demonstrable experience with:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Environments, including Windows 7, Server 2008/2012 R2 Administration.
- Basic Linux server administration, WSUS/SCCM/SCOM
- Active Directory Administration- including Sites/Services/Domain Management
- Experience in the cloud environment
- Basic A/V troubleshooting skills.
- Mac**MUST HAVE**
- OSX-iOS**MUST HAVE**
- Andriod**MUST HAVE**
- Cisco ASA
- Wireless and switching administration**MUST HAVE**